Sunday, July 15, 2012

Done

I'm done. I put my two weeks in today. I can't take it anymore. I can't lose myself again and that's what I feel like I've done. Lost myself. I'm not me anymore. I'm never happy. You know it's time to do something else when you'd rather not wake up in the morning but just drift off into an eternal sleep. It sounds depressing, it sounds extreme, but it's really what I feel. I can't explain the feeling I've had the past few weeks. I try to explain to my parents, to my co workers, to Matt...I can't get the words out. How empty and sad I've felt. How lifeless and hopeless. I fell asleep crying last night, just wanting it all to end. I decided enough was enough today. At the end of my shift I wrote on a piece of paper my last day would be July 29. I just want to be alive again.

They say in life do what makes you happy. I'm going to do just that.

With much love, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment