Thursday, July 5, 2012

feathers in my hair







I think everyone has a piece of clothing that they find hard to wear. For me, it's this particular top. Since March I've been trying to work this shirt into my outfits, but since I tend to wear a lot of high-waisted skirts, I've found it incredibly difficult to wear this shirt without having it oddly puff up. I finally discovered that this skirt created the perfect combination with this top. The skirt has a very fitted elastic top that extends down, so the elastic part of the shirt fits snuggly together. Problem solved!

The feathered hairband was actually a piece I bought to wear when I was Ke$ha for Halloween this past year (I know! What was I thinking!?? But in my defence it was a very last minute costume and I wasn't feeling creative). It originally had three feathers but one broke off while I was dancing, so I'm left with two. It's a nice piece to add a pop to an outfit, but it hurts my head a tad, so I ended up taking it off halfway through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment