Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My New Shopper Bag

Discover women's high heels with OASAP. Shop hundreds of heeled court shoes, high heels, high heeled shoes and high heel shoes with OASAP.



I could not wait to show you my new Shopper Bag. There were many times I saw it "alone" on the shelves of Zara ... until, encouraged by my mother and my sister, I rushed to buy it. Don't know what was: color, design, die cutting, leather... but it was a total crush. Perfect for smooth looks, that give a touch of color for spring and summer looks. I can only say that I love it! :)

Ya no podía aguantar más sin enseñaros mi nuevo Shopper Bag. Fueron muchas las veces en las que estuve a punto de comprarlo cuando lo veía "solito" en las estanterías de Zara...hasta que, animada por mi madre y mi cuñada, me lancé a comprarlo. No se qué fue: el color, el diseño, el troquelado, la piel,...pero ha sido un flechazo total. Es perfecto para looks lisos, para darle ese toque de color primaveral y veraniego a los looks. Solo puedo deciros que me encanta!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment