Wednesday, May 2, 2012

simplicity

Discover women's high heel shoes with OASAP. Shop hundreds of heeled court shoes, high heels, high heeled shoes and high heel shoes with OASAP. Lolita Dress from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Lolita Dress at street fashion store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


vintage silk blouse, belt, and sunnies; Forever 21 skinnies and pyramid stud bracelet, and Chuck Taylor hi-top sneakers

Still on that minimalism kick as you can see. It doesn't get any simpler than a black and white ensemble and a beat-up pair of America's most iconic sneaker. I kept it simple with my accessories also. I added a studded bracelet to add just a hint of edginess to my outfit. However, it turns out that my sunglasses were unnecessary since it's quite gloomy outside with a chance of rain. Speaking of the weather, I hear that Chicago will be going through a "mini summer" this week with the way that the temperatures are looking! It will be a much needed break from the winter-like weather we've been having. I've already planned a lunch date with the boy and an outfit centered around a dress - something I never wear enough - to celebrate the warm up for the end of the week. Mother Nature don't fail me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment